Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 15 February 2013

Book Trailer - The Rising



The Rising - Kelley Armstrong
Release Date: April 9, 2013
(Goodreads/Amazon)

The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3) 

Trailer


I am so excited to read the final instalment in this series. Kelley Armstrong is one of my favourite authors. I adored her Darkest Powers Trilogy and can't wait to see what happens when these two amazing series collide. The trailer really got me excited for more of this awesomeness, especially when it showed Derek and Chloe! I thought it was a good trailer. A little short but it got the point through and made the reader excited for the book. What else can we ask for? Oh and lastly, what did you think of the face they put on Derek and the rest of the characters? I kind of like it ^_^

What Are Thoughts? Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...