Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 19 February 2012

TAG! I'm It

Okey dokey! First off I want to thank Laura @ Colorimetry for tagging me for this awesome tag :) And at the same time apologize for taking soo long to answer them... my excuse is my laziness. I know not a good one but without further ado lets get to the questions!


THE RULES
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
  3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
  4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!



1. Do you have an all-time favorite book? Which one?
Oh man! I am one of those people who loves everything I read (well almost everything :D) But if I have to choose, it will have to be Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. I absolutely love that book and reread it every year... sometimes more than once a year :)

2. If you could move into a book, which book would it be? (Your favorite?)
Move in... I will say Harry Potter. I mean who doesn't want to be a witch at Hogwarts? I sure do!

3. Is there a scene burned on your memory? Do share!
Hard one.. there are too many scenes burned into my memory but the one that just came to mind is the scene between Rose and Dimitri in the end of Blood Promise by Richelle Mead ! Uh heart wrenching!

4. Is there an author that you own (almost) all of their books? Who?
No... *looks down in shame* I have more of a variety of books from different authors. But one author that I have more books by then others is Stephen King. I am starting to get more into his books!

5. What question would you ask any author?
Um... where do they get their incredible ideas and how do they manage to come up with such intricate plots? (I know... I am a very boring person)

6. What book did you rate the highest in the past month or two? Why?
Uh oh! 2012 hasn't served as the best reading year for me so far.. at least that's what my Goodreads says, as I am apparently 7 books behind on my 100 books challenge. But out of the 6 books I've read so far I've rated five of them as 5 stars. So I will list them!
-Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (Why? One word, Will!)
-Epic Fail by Claire Lazebnik (This one was a great read, really enjoyable and fast paced.. also Pride and Prejudice retelling!)
-Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (AMAZING! The action, suspense, romance ahh!)
-Legend by Marie Lu (Ahh! Another epic dystopian. One thing you should know about me is, I am a sucker for anything dystopian!)
-The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (The sweetest thing ever!)

7. Have you pre-ordered a book for 2012? Which one(s) can't you wait to get?
I am actually banned from purchasing anymore books... as I have a tendency off going over board when it comes to books :D But one that I know I will be standing outside the books store to get this year is Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Eek! So excited.

8. I'm looking for a great read... what book do you recommend? 
The Statistical Probabilty of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. This one is great for a fun read and its quick!

9. What would you like to see more of in books?
Strong female protagonists. I know this one is becoming more common and I am really glad for it as there is nothing worse for me then a books where the female protagonist has no backbone. 

10. Describe to me what sort of person YOU would be in a book!
That is a great question! Of course I would like to be a kick-ass heroine. I would love some kind of cool ability like time traveling or invisibility. Ohh and I must have awesome moves.. karate? Hehe I am getting ahead of myself XD

My Questions:
  1. What is your favourite 2012 read so far?
  2. What is your most awaited sequel of 2012?
  3. What book can you read over and over again and never get tired off?
  4. Favourite book to movie or TV show adaptation? Which one?
  5. Do you have a reading ritual? Something you do before/after/while your reading?
  6. Top 5 hottest male characters?
  7. First book you ever remember reading?
  8. Favourite classic?
  9. Zombies or unicorns? Why?
  10. Vampires or werewolves? Why?
  11. Any awesome books you've read recently and would recommend?
And now, for the moment we have all been waiting for! 
I spy the following bloggers:
Mag @ Geek Chic
Jennifer @ A Reader's Journey

 You my booky friends are tagged! Answer my questions and leave a link to your post in the comments below! I hope you all enjoy and play along! 

Happy Reading ^_^

3 comments:

  1. now, see?! Didn't you read a bunch of really great books!!!! Sweetness!! I love your answers!!! So fun! (I added Statistical to my Wishlist! thx!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fun! Thanks for tagging me :) Also, you love Will! This is a relief to me. I'm afraid of the number of Jem x Tessa fans out there. My brother is one of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was loads of fun :)
    TheBookFaerie

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...