Ads 468x60px

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (11)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

A Want So Wicked
Suzanne Young
Release Date: June 26, 2012

A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful, #2)


Elise is a normal seventeen-year-old girl until the day she wakes up in a desert park, with no idea who she is.
After that episode, her life takes a bizarre turn. She’s experiencing unexpected flashes of insight into people’s lives—people she’s never met before. Strangers frighten her with warnings about the approaching Shadows. And although Elise has never had a boyfriend, she suddenly finds herself torn between two handsome but very different young men: Abe, the charming bad boy whose affect on her both seduces and frightens her, and the mysterious Harlin, who’s new to town but with whom Elise feels an urgent, elemental connection—almost as if they are soul mates.
Now Elise begins to question everything about her life. Why do these guys both want her so desperately? What are the Shadows? Why does the name Charlotte inspire a terrifying familiarity? And who is Elise, really? 
Summary taken from Goodreads.

So gorgeous!!! 
I actually read A Need So Beautiful last month and I absolutely loved that book. It was just so different and amazing and beautiful all at the same time. So I obviously cannot wait for the sequel. But today I just checked my goodreads and saw this cover!!! I had to share it with you guys! 

10 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this one either. Plus,The cover is really pretty. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first one yet but it does look amazing.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    Erika @ One A Day Y.A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by, this book looks really interesting and I just love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting choice for your WOW. I've never heard of this book. Great selection. Come check out what I picked as my WOW this week.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty cover. Hadn't heard of this one, but it looks good :)


    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the first one yet, but this one sounds really interesting! Anyone else see her resemblance to Taylor Swift?

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to read the first one...I remember I got it out from the library months ago and never got around to reading it *slaps self* sheesh...back on my to be read list it goes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of A Need So Beautiful but haven't read it. Looks intriguing.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Leslie
    Working for the Mandroid

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great!! Can't wait to read the sequel to A need so beautiful! I liked that book a lot :) Thanks for sharing! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cover is absolutely gorgeous! I have yet to read A Need So Beautiful (I have so many books on my to-read list that I haven't gotten to yet - ugh!) but this book sounds like it'll be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thank you soo much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and treasure all of your comments ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...